This website contains affiliates links. In other words, I sell things on this site that could better help you, and also make me a little cash at no extra cost to you (usually, at a discounted price ;))
Last month, I had a rude awakening. I was transitioning from the military, looking for a new job, moving to a new place, enrolling to finish college and trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life…
What I wanted to do with my life…
I couldn’t figure out what I truly wanted for myself. Where I truly wanted to be. What I truly wanted to do. While I finally got an amazing offer, and I’m super excited and beyond blessed to have it and have accepted it: I want to also make something of this blog.
I don’t know if any of you remember kissingtheshorelines. That was my first blog ever, and it failed when my marriage failed. I was actually happy that blog failed. It taught me what I needed to NOT do. (As well as my marriage- HA).
It also taught me the resilience I need, the motivation I have to have, the rules I need to set myself so that I can succeed at the things I love. This blog is obviously one of those things that I truly love. I’m passionate about the things I write on here and share with you guys. I want to be able to help you guys and show you guys that you can succeed too!
With all that being said, I’m writing a Goals Post so that I’m held accountable to every single one of my readers, subscribers, followers and supporters.
Starting a blog isn’t the hardest thing ever. You can start one too.
If you have something you’re passionate about, or you want some extra cash flow, maybe you should give blogging a try. You can empower your life, start your own business, just by a small investment and the control of your money straight at your fingertips. It takes time, effort, and something I like to call passion. And it’s very possible for you. So click here.
Goals July 2018
- Increase Page Views to 10k a month. My numbers were very low this past month, especially because I have not been interacting, marketing, or doing much of anything really.
- Increase Pinterest to 50k a month. It’s at 33k. I would like to get it through using tailwind, ads, and constantly pinning. I know that staying active on pinterest is very important and that’s why I am choosing this platform specifically. Next month, I plan on moving to other social media platforms.
- Make more interaction with other bloggers. I don’t usually interact with other bloggers as much as I should. I know it’s a 100% necessity. It’s important to interact with people that have the same goals, want the same things, and have great knowledge that they can also share with me!
- Fix old post and make them better. This is so important, I realize there are errors on some of my posts, and some posts are just quick and pretty boring. As a blogger, to make progress you have to be passionate about what you’re writing about, AND you have to give valuable content to the reader. Things that are going to help them! This means, I need to constantly reread old post to catch what I didn’t catch before when it comes to errors or making things better/valuable.
- Write a guest post. This one has always been tough for me. I’ve never quite been the fan of reaching out to other bloggers or writers and asking for a guest post. So while this will be tough for me, I will definitely let you guys in on how my experience goes and what works and what doesn’t work! And most importantly, how it affects theinfinitetodolist.
- Do one free giveaway. This is such good way to grow your audience! I’ve seen it work for many others, and well… Why not give it a shot right?
- Create a landing page. I’ve realized the importance of landing pages. The thing I am struggling with is trying to figure out WHAT I want my landing page to be about. I don’t have a resource library yet. I don’t have anything to offer yet. So my goal is to at least get ideas down for what I want for this landing page.
- Continue Kindly Self-Absorbed ebook. This ebook was stopped because I felt down about the book. How could I share something about self-love when I could barely focus on loving myself? I was too caught up in everything else to give myself time, and I’ve realized this, and now the book is back on track. 🙂
- Write more posts!!! I slack in this area because I don’t know what to write about sometimes. But I realized, I have SO MUCH to write about. I have so much I want to share with you guys. So my plan is to write my ideas when they hit me instead of opening my laptop to try and come up with an idea starting at my post creation page.
- Stay motivated. I was struggling with staying motivated, so this one is very important.
So, I will be buying a notebook, writing down my plans for improving this blog, and trying my very best to keep up with it in this next month. I will be updating you guys on how that went when I do my next goals post!
Thanks for keeping me accountable. 🙂